Who's eligible for A Plan & Z Plan Pricing?
An eligible Ford employee (A-Plan) or retiree/surviving spouse (Z-Plan) may generate up to four (4) PIN's per calendar year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or their eligible family members as noted below:
- All active full-time hourly employees & regular salaried employees, beginning with date of hire.
- All hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special) or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being received.
- Salaried retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, including salaried employees who terminate between the ages of 50-55 and who are eligible to receive certain deferred retirement benefits, are eligible while they are receiving benefits.
- Surviving spouses of employees who died while actively employed and surviving spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
- All U.S. Temporary Part-Time employees (TPTs) are eligible for A-Plan in the U.S.
- Employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.
- Employees on layoff, for the first 12 months of the layoff.
- Employees taking a separation package, complete details on their AXZ-Plan privileges are included in their separation packet.
- All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
- Deferred Vested Retirees while they are receiving a Ford pension check.
- Members of the immediate family of the above. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the employee or retiree:
- Spouse's Parents
- Spouse's grandparents
- Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
- Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
- Employees of approved subsidiary companies and approved affiliated companies as eligibility is defined at the time of approval.
- When both the employee/retiree and his/her spouse
deceased, the surviving family members are no longer
Who is eligible for X Plan Pricing?
An eligible Ford employee or retiree may sponsor up to four (4) PINs per calendar year to be used towards the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for a friend or neighbor as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
- Selected individuals sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree such as an extended family member, friend or neighbor.
- Sponsors must know the individuals they are sponsoring.